Artist in Residence
Study, work and live at the heart of Swedish pottery
Artists and artisans can apply for a residency at KKAM. The aim is to focus on pottery for an extended period, in order to develop your art. The project during the residency can be result oriented, process oriented or exploratory.
The residency includes professional tutoring in different techniques and ends with an exhibition of your work in the studio’s Project Room.
The residency includes
- Reserved work space with potter’s wheel
- Access to glazing lab and kilns for oxidation and reduction
- Access to raku kiln and wood kiln for salt glazing
- Technical and artistic tutoring
- Exhibtion in the Project Room and a record of the process
- Living quarters
- Access to the museum archives
We look forward to your application!
The residency is for persons working with pottery and/or ceramics and have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in pottery, ceramics or art
Description of project including background, purpose and target to be sent to email@example.com
Apply no later than
September 1, 2023